Connect on the Quest
A monthly virtual gathering for schools and mentors
participating in the Green Schools Quest.
This is an opportunity to:
- Share your Green Schools Quest journey with fellow participants!
- Hear directly from others on how they engaged students in the previous month's challenge.
- Explore ideas for the current and upcoming challenge themes.
- Seek suggestions and resources to advance your school's sustainability efforts.
- Provide general input on the program.
The gathering will kick off with short presentations by participating schools. Are you interested in presenting? Click here to submit a proposal to present (due Dec 1st).
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
4:30 - 5:30 PM
PRE-EVENT REVIEW MATERIALS
The 2020-21 Green Schools Quest draws upon the principles outlined in the Rainbow of Sustainability. With this in mind, we recommend that Connect on the Quest participants have some familiarity with the Rainbow of Sustainability prior to the event.
Any registrants who are not yet familiar are asked to please review this flyer which provides an overview of this year’s program format and view the pre-recorded presentation: Applying the Rainbow of Sustainability prior to the event.
REGISTER: Click on the register button on the left side of this page to register.
Contact Hope Gribble, USGBC-MGC Education & Green Schools Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-577-0225.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE USGBC-MISSOURI GATEWAY WEBSITE