October 10: Pathways to High Performance
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS CLOSED.
WALK-IN ATTENDEES ARE WELCOMED.
Presented by USGBC - Missouri Gateway Chapter and the St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association as part of the St. Louis High Performance Building Initiative.
Join us to learn how building managers across the country are improving building performance. Our speaker, Ari Kobb, heads the Green Buildings and Sustainability efforts at the Building Technologies Division of Siemens Industry, Inc. He co-authored “A Path To Achieving Higher Building Performance – Through Retrofits and Ongoing Operational Improvements," a study that provides key metrics and a map to migrate lower performing buildings toward higher stages of sustainability.
In addition, a local panel of building owners will share their successful strategies and investments in generating higher building performance.
WHEN: Wednesday, October 10, 10 - 11:30 am with lunch to follow.
WHERE: St. Louis RCGA, ONE METROPOLITAN SQUARE, SUITE 1300 (211 N. BROADWAY) ST. LOUIS, MO 63102. MAP. You can park in Metropolitan Square Garage or next door in the Kiener East Garage .
REGISTER: Click on the Register button on the left side of this page.
QUESTIONS? Contact USGBC-Missouri Gateway staff at email@example.com or (314) 577-0225.
Thanks to our lunch Sponsor: Siemens
The St. Louis High Performance Building Initiative is project of the St. Louis RCGA and the USGBC-Missouri Gateway Chapter to increase the square footage of third-party verified green space in the St. Louis region.
Signatory organizations to the
St. Louis High Performance Building Initiative are:
- American Institute of Architects St. Louis
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, Air Conditioning Engineers – St. Louis Chapter
- American Society of Landscape Architects – St. Louis Chapter
- Associated General Contractors – St. Louis
- Building Owners and Managers Association – St. Louis
- Commercial Real Estate Women – St. Louis
- Engineers Club of St. Louis
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 1
- Institute of Real Estate Management – St. Louis Chapter
- International Facility Management Association – St. Louis
- Missouri Growth Association
- National Electrical Contractors Association – St. Louis Chapter
- St. Louis Council of Construction Consumers
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning National Association – St. Louis
- Sheet Metal Workers Local Union #36